Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A letter from Calvin O. Atchison II

What's up Crats? This Calvin O. Atchison, II. I wanted to let you all know about the 1st Annual Spring Charity Gala. As we are all aware the Aristocrat of Bands has been suffering for years financially, and I think that now is a chance for us to help out. This Gala is being put together by some TSU alumni. We are lucky to have these two alumni working on this great undertaking.

What I am happy to say is that they are alumni that are proud of the band's accomplishments. And that they want to see it continue. So for all the Aristocrats that would like to step up and help out let us know. We do believe we can make a difference for the band and would like the chance to do so.

If there is any questions I can answer feel free to let me know. You can either email me at coa369@yahoo.com or call me (615) 573-1313.



Calvin O, Atchison, II
Man of 1000 Faces
RAT PATROL Fall 87'

No comments:

Post a Comment